Friday, March 31, 2006

Day Thirty-One (Final Word Count: 50,185)

Yes. Yes, indeed.

Booyah!

More later. I just wanted to let you know that the goal was breached with a little time to spare. This is all God's doing, and all praise goes to Him--and many thanks to you all, too. You are, collectively, da bomb of the friendly support world.

The tricky bit now, of course, is that I have proven that I can do it--and it wasn't really all that hard, frankly. I skipped at least a week of days in there and wrote a short entry on other days. I could, theoretically, match Stephen King's output of 2,000 words a day. Now if I could only match his skill, and his success in getting the things published...

Must run now. I'll provide proof later tonight. I'm still basking a bit at the moment, and have kids to see after, too.

2 comments:

Chris Skaggs said...

Allo me to be the first to congratulate you.
Way to go Sluss, wat to freaking go!

Both Fex said...

Not only did you meet your goal, but you did it amid pestilence and mountains of grading, while holding down a full time gig and the homefront. Knew you could do it. Go have a drink on me and paint an S on your chest, you deserve it.

-B