4 Jobs I Have Had
- Newspaper Delivery Man
- House Painter
- Legal Assistant
- Pot Boy at Camp O-Ongo
4 Movies I Watch Over and Over
- The Lord of the Rings trilogy (I sense a theme here amongst our blogs...)
- Anything Mystery Science Theater 3000
- The Adventures of Baron Munchausen
- Pirates of the Caribbean: At World's End
4 Places I Have Lived
- Cheney, WA
- Toronto, ON, Canada
- London, England
- Running Springs, CA
4 Shows I Watch
- The Colbert Report
- The Simpsons
- Deadwood
- Corner Gas
4 Places I Have Been
- The Dark Place Inside My Own Soul
- Thousand Island Lake (No, there was no salad dressing there.)
- Bruges, Belgium
- Edinburgh, Scotland
4 People Who E-mail Me
- Devin of Parkerburgh
- Chris of Slatertown
- Dan of Bloomeropolis
- Various companies offering me all-natural male enhancement
4 Favorite Things to Eat
- One of each, please
- Fetuccini Alfredo
- Anything Chinese
- Chicken fried steak and eggs
4 Places I Would Rather Be
- On my own land in the Pacific Northwest
- In my writing shed, just beyond my log home
- On the Pacific Crest Trail
- In Idaho, visiting the sister
4 Things I Look Forward to This Year
- Finishing my novel
- God's unequivocal and detailed description of my calling
- Vacationing up to Idaho, visiting friends along the way
- Salon Coup de Grace
4 People To Tag
- My lovely wife, if she had a blog...
- Diametral Pitch
- Where Is My Mind? (Even though she probably won't see this, or have time to respond...)
- Princess of Bob ('cause she likes this kind of thing)
4 comments:
I feel horrible for forgetting to get to this and neglecting this yesterday, but Happy Birthday, Master Slusser! I hope that it was a happy one, and we're looking forward to your party :)
Do I even want to know what a "pot boy" is? Probably not. I am so jealous that you've lived in London, and laughed at the various companies offering you all-natural male enhancement. Funny thing, those people email me, too, but they all end up in my spam bucket. I'm glad someone tagged you. I'da done it myself, but the round about way it came to you works, too!
TM
Pot boy could mean a lot of things....hey, happy belated birthday! I didn't even know.
O-Owongo scullion, not a drug mule. Correct?
Post a Comment